- Launched first marketing training program for North America cards division of a global bank.
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to provide insight for curriculum development.
- Developed four comprehensive training sessions for 300+ people in person and 13 locations by webinar, two to three hours each.
- Featured a combination of internal and external industry subject-matter experts.
- Topics included brand strategy, agency relations, creative brief writing, integrated marketing, research fundamentals.
- Survey results of training attendees: 91% “would recommend this training to colleagues”; 97% “would like to see more training sessions like these.”
- Created first marketing training program for global industrial company.
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to inform curriculum and design.
- Developed ongoing monthly interactive webinars, each 60 to 90 minutes in length.
- Created global brand ambassador lead team with representation across disciplines and business units in 200+ locations across 30 countries.
- Subjects included new company vision/purpose/values, new brand positioning, digital and website best practices, change management, legal copy approval process, intellectual property fundamentals, marketing integration, creative brief writing, agency relations, marketing planning process, and more.
- Survey results of training attendees: 90% “gained knowledge and practiced new behavior as a result of the sessions”; 95% “agreed material was provided in an easy and understandable way.”
GLOBAL AD AGENCY: SELF-PACED ONLINE MODULES
- Developed first marketing capabilities training program for one of the largest global ad agencies.
- Content was used to launch agency’s new online Learning Management System (LMS).
- Conducted interviews with global agency leaders to develop curriculum and understand proprietary agency insights and tools.
- Developed 17 online modules, each flexible for individual self-paced or local leader presentations.
- Launched across 150 offices, 90 countries, 9,500 employees.
- Trained staff and wrote guidelines to transition project in-house.
- Subjects included brand strategy, creative brief writing, client relations, digital marketing, social media, mobile marketing, shopper marketing.